So Mat Franco, who just won America’s Got Talent
(which I admittedly did not watch a whole lot), actually went to URI the same time I did, and when I was at freshman orientation, he performed for us in the tiny, humble Edwards Auditorium.
Can you even imagine? Do you think he could? Performing for a bunch of freshman on an old wooden stage in an auditorium where they have large classes take final exams, only to end up winning America’s Got Talent.
That is just incredible. I’m excited for him.
I have a haircut appointment this Saturday and I CANNOT WAIT. I’m so overdue!
Anyone who cares about Jon Snow’s real parents has clearly never read the books.
Kiss my neck and tell me I’m pretty
alyshabee pointed me toward this meme where you post your MBTI type and characters you identify with who are of the same type, so, vain little ESTP that I am, I OBVIOUSLY needed to play along:
- Patrick Bateman from American Psycho (don’t necessarily identify with him, but I kinda like, get him, you know?)
- Ferris Bueller from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Santino “Sonny” Corleone from The Godfather
- James Bond
- Fran Fine from The Nanny
- Danny Ocean from Ocean’s Eleven
- Donna Meagle from Parks and Rec
- Jaime Lannister from GOT
- Big Tom Callahan from Tommy Boy
- BONUS Not a fictional character but love to identify with anyway: Kanye West
And evidently you’re supposed to tag people too?
So I’m tagging: CJ, Melissa, Amber, Bianca, Elora, and Kristyn
chuckjim, pluralisms, realmarcsummers, senatorkhaleesi, eloradanan, girlysogroovy
This beer is called Fu Manbrew #ATL #atlanta #drinkingbeforeflying